This Blog

My photo
This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obama!

BARACK OBAMA Pictures, Images and Photos
It was no shock for the American people when Barack Obama won the election by a landslide. I, along with a few other classmates watched the entire election on the news. I cannot describe the feelings I was experiencing during the voting processes. Although Obama was almost always in the lead, it was still scary until I saw the results. I am aware that Harrison is a McCain supporter and I am truely sorry you had chosen the weaker of the two canidates. The way this country will be run under the power of Obama is for the greater good. Against all of the speculations of the McCain supporters and followers; Obama will steer this country in the right direction.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I to was one of the kids who stayed up to watch the election until the word was out that Obama had won. In my mind both McCain and Obama would have stirred our country in the right direction but the one thing that moved me towards Obama was the fact that he would also gain some much needed international support for our country as shown from the celebrations throughtout Africa and Asia. this election will hopefully be a mark for advancement in our country as we take our step into the year 2009