This Blog

My photo
This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Razors

Okay, so for all the men in our 2nd period english class, that can grow facial hair, this is for you.


I have been shaving for the past 2 years and recently (about a year ago) I began to develop full facial hair. No, not the little spots around the face, almost a full beard. If you indulge yourself on asking, yes, I have "nicked" myself shaving before, and I have been through many-a-razor.

The most efficient razor brand that I have found will have to be the all-time champion, Gillette. There new technology called Fusion is an amazing razor. With 5 blades and pivots to guide it around the curves of one's face; it creates the perfect blade. Do not bother with the cheap immatations saying phrases such as, "4 blades!" or "NEW!" I would highly recommend this brand of razor to anyone in need of such precision.

Gilette Fusion Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: