This Blog
- Spencer
- This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
College
Yes, I said it, College. For many of us it is a current stress creator, highschool academic guide and a goal setter. College is, from many-a-story, the most exciting time of one's life. This past week I attended a college tour in which I toured four of the main colleges in Florida. (In order of attending) UCF, USF, FSU, UF. Throughout the extent of the tours, I had experienced the many different qualities of each campus along with the pros and cons. Don’t get me wrong, each college has many different aspects, in respect for different people. Personally, FSU (Florida State University) gave me the lively feeling that a college should make you feel; FSU gives off such a radiant feeling. One can only experience this feeling when he/she visits a school and has this vibe. The average GPA is a 3.7-4.1 (Core GPA) and an average of a 1190-1390 SAT score. I would suggest attending one of these tours in the junior year, it should be a must. I had learned so much in the few days in which I attended these schools, information in which is necessary to apply for college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know how this really relates to being "the man," but as a girl I agree that this tour was really helpful. I went on this tour with my mind set on UCF, but after seeing all of the colleges I noticed that there is a lot of good qualities in the other schools. I went into this trip almost 100% sure that UCF would be my main school I want to attened, and came out changing my mind to FSU!
Post a Comment