This Blog

My photo
This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

FOOD!

Photobucket
A lot of us Men overlook the fact that Food is G-d's gift to earth; if I do say so myself. I love to eat as much of Us do also, and I was wondering what foods do you eat? I try to keep to the healthy side, due to my stomach condition, but I eat some naughty things now-and-then. I think my biggest food sin is the holy Chipotle, the mother of all fast food restaurants. Yes, I know it is the norm for Cypress students, yet I can never get sick of the perfectly merging tastes of a beautifully wrapped burrito.

Send in you favorite restaurants and recipes from home, I'm interested to try some out.

3 comments:

RJ said...

Spencer, I enjoy eating myself. I try to eat a healthy diet to follow my workout and add weight in the correct way. (through muscle not fat) I do also commit the "holy sin" of eating Chiptole a little too often. It is just so hard sometimes on a half day of school and you think to yourself and are craving something that will satisfy your insatiable hunger. Chipotle is the first thought that comes to mind. It is important to eat healthy to keep your body in good shape; however, it is still alright to let it slide every once in awhile with Chipotle.

Dan said...

If I were to invent a religion in which I decided to include a food God or Godess, it would definitely be Chipotle (the flying spaghetti monster comes in close second). No matter how much my stomach is bursting at the seams I just always for to finish off those delicious burritos every time I order one, which is often! I'm sorry about your stomach condition, it's a shame you can't enjoy this food worthy of recidence at Mount Olympia often.

teena said...

ok so first of all. Chipotle isnt the holy god sent food. Their burritos ar ehuge and you pay close to 5 dollars for something that you can never finish but you feel inclined to finish it because its not "manly" to not finish a burrito in which case then you get sick because you've stuufed your face full of meat,cheese,bread,sour cream,lettuce, tomatoes,etc when you could have jsut had a salad. Which would be more healthy and less to eat.