This Blog

My photo
This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cars, Cars and Expensive Cars

As we all know, this years auto show has just passed, and I believe that cars can and possibly are the manliest thing in existence. Now don't say I'm bias due to the fact that I love cars, but I believe that cars are a great thing for any man to read-up on. This years Miami Auto Show brought to the table many new, futuristic and of course, expensive cars. Here is are a few clips from the show

1-clip
2-clip (Start at 4:40)

If you watched the second clip, you will be seeing the Bugati Veyron, the most expensive production car in the world. With a stock 1001hp this car will smoke anything in its class, well; nothing really is in the same class as it. So if you end up with one of these, you're in good shape.

No comments: