I feel as if it has come to me to share some of the secrets that I have read-up on about girls. In a recent article I read about a complex yet seemingly simple pick-up line.
(No, not a cheesy one-liner, a real pick-up line)
I'm curious to see on how it actually works in the field, I will be trying it sometime soon in the future. This will be a first for me as well, I have never used a pick-up line before, but everything is worth a try.
If I could ever say one bit of advice, "The worst they can say is No"
Goodluck, tell me how it goes.
This Blog
- Spencer
- This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment