This Blog
- Spencer
- This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thanksgiving
I feel that this post is just a staple for the currently ended weekend. In any case, Thanksgiving was a time of great joy, and I hope that everyone had this experience. I personally went to Jupiter (Not the planet...) to see my cousins who I rarely see. Our family had a great time rejoicing the past year. Like most families, we have traditions such as watching the Thanksgiving day football game on the largest screen we can find, and how all of the cousins play manhunt after dinner. Does anyone else have some traditions and what did everyone else seem to do? Did anyone fly to different state, or even country? I hope everyone had a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I usually spend Thanksgiving at home. Most of the time, relatives will come down to us. I'm not a huge fan of it as a "holiday," but I do like having the chance to see some of my family.
We have the stereotypical turkey with all the fixxings. Nothing is really out of line of the norm during Thanksgiving in the Dunnett home. Kinda boring, really...
Thanksgiving was actually great for me, thanks for asking big guy. We had an unusual occasion of going up to Gainesville to meet up with my brother and sister who both attend the University of Florida. My parents and I left Wednesday morning to begin our trip there. When we got there we relaxed until Thanksgiving day where we had a wonderful dinner. Everyone ate so much and were stuffed afterwards. This was a change for the usual Thanksgiving. (my brother and sister both come home to visit) Did I mention we ended up watching the Gators beat the Seminoles? I thought I would throw that out there that they won. Well I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving too.
Post a Comment