This Blog

My photo
This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The best sandwich in the world

So, tonight, while watching TiVo, I conjured one of the most delectable combinations of meat, cheese and bread. If interested, the sandwich consists of

-One hoagie Publix roll (white)
-Boar's Head Munster Cheese
-Mayo
-Deli Mustard
-Honey Roasted Turkey
-Honey Seared Ham

-Cape Cod Chips, (on the side, plain chips)

Seriously, this was an explosion of flavors in my mouth. I would suggest this sandwich to any couch food coinsurer.

1 comment:

Harrison said...

Why, that does sound mighty tasty (minus the mayo).

I usually go for a sammich with salsalito turkey, provolone cheese, some hard salami, lettuce, onion, and if I'm in the mood for condiments (which I'm usually not), then I'll have some honey mustard.
Ham usually doesn't make it into my meals, though I love it, because my brother hates it.