This Blog
- Spencer
- This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.
Monday, December 15, 2008
iPhone vs iPhone 3G
Although I have just comepleted a project revolving around the rhetoric used to portray certain technology as a necessity instead of a luxury, I feel that an iPhone will better my life in many ways. Besides the price range of $350 (Old 8gb) and $500 (For new 8gb or 16gb) what are the pros and cons of old vs new? Can anyone who know about the iPhone in depth please give me some feedback on it, as I am going to be purchasing one or the other, I just want to know the best product for my money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Spencer, I don't have an iphone, but I know many people who do. From what I have seen to be honest there really isn't much of a difference between the old and the new iphone. The new one is a bit skinnier and has a couple extra gadgets besides that they both are pretty much the same. So, it all comes down to what you want and how much you are willing to pay.
Post a Comment