This Blog

My photo
This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Good Snacking Foods?

I as walk into my house everyday, I sit by the pantry wondering what to munch on for the afternoon. Yet my mind and taste buds cannot decide as they appose each other.

In short, I can't decide what to eat as a snack...

Does anyone have any TRUELY great snacks that are original? I'm kinda sick of the over-eatin' Goldfish and Cape Cod Chips. But keep in mind, I don't want to end up dying of re-re-fried foods; so no beans! I'm looking for that one meal that can satisfy one's gurgling stomach, and ease me out of my tensed state-of-mind. Due to the intensity of school. SO Please! can someone give me a good snack?

3 comments:

TStok said...

The intensity of school? I suggest an apple with peanut butter. It is yummy and good for you.

Harrison said...

Yeah, I'm with Mrs. Stoklosa. I eat a lot of fruit when I come home. I try to keep my snacks as balanced as possible, sometimes having a small meal when I come home. You wouldn't really think it, but putting the wrong stuff into your body, even a small snack, can have pretty big effects on you. A poor diet can decrease mental as well as physical activity, just making you down-right tired all the time. Unfortunately, most healthy snacks aren't exactly quick. I like having some crackers with hummus or fish dip, as well as fruit as previously stated.

Eric said...

Okay these our mixed healthy foods brought to you by my papi. Apples and peanut butter, meat rolled up with cheese inside, celery with peanut butter and my personal favorite bananas cut into slices and laid on top of granola.