This Blog
- Spencer
- This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Vk
So, recently one of my good friends Eric had an idea of making a clothing company, and it sounded very interesting, so we talked for a while about; and by the end of our discussion, I was hooked. I am now one of the two founders of Vk clothing. (Vegas Kong Klothing) Now, it will be difficult to get it off the ground, but in the long run, I believe that this line of clothing will be successful. Someone once told me, "You can make any business successful, you get what you put in." and I take this to heart in my new found quest of work. My question is to anyone who has parents in designing; do they have any tips for us, or any contacts we can use? I would greatly appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So our plan to own Aston Martins by the time we are 25 will happen. I am ordering black, blue, and green jackets and I am going to work on the logo to show you tomorrow. I am serious about this and I am glad to see you are too. I want to go somewhere in life and this is where it starts, Lets do this!
I want an Aston Martin when I'm 25...
I like your drive, clothing is a lucrative business. People like wearing clothes, and our government likes it when people wear clothes too. The naked body is a sight too shocking for many people's eyes. Perhaps in the future we will be covering our bits in your clothing. Good luck.
One of your biggest assets with a new business is the internet. I suggest creating a web presence ASAP and advertising through cheaper venues that reach your target audience - like the school newspaper.
Also, I want one of your t-shirts. Believe me, after having to listen to your conversations all year, I deserve it :)
Post a Comment