This Blog

My photo
This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Quick, Easy Jobs?

Sadly I have grown to the point in which I'm spending more and more money every weekend, and I am becoming short on cash. Besides the long-term job with Eric, creating Vk (VegasKong) I need to make som quick cash ranging from$ 50-$100. Does anyone have any good job ideas BESIDES lawn-work...I hate lawn-work. If anyone has a job besides that, have that employer give me a call or reach me through whoever reads this post.

-Regards

1 comment:

Mariana Michelsen said...

I told you to come work with me! Stir Crazy is hiring and it is such a fun environment to work in. My co-workers are so much fun, not to mention they have the best parties. The hours are not ridiculous and it pays well. I say you come work with me, you'll get your money and have fun at your job, because I'll be there! :)