This Blog
- Spencer
- This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
New Oreo Cookies!
So as I was wandering down the aisles and I stumbled upon a new form of Oreo. No the typical type of Oreo, this is a thin succulent chocolate thin cookie drizzled with lines of frosting. It is absolutely one of the best cookies I have ever had. I suggest everyone go out and try these, they are called Oreo FudgeRings. I'm sure everyone can afford the $3.00 considering most of us live in WestOn. I would like to see what everyone thinks of these cookies, I might bring them in on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
=[
Honestly, I didn't find them to be all that delicious. They were mighty tasty, don't get me wrong, but I felt like the should have been better. I think Oreo cream is one of the best things on the planet, so when I saw a cookie that had it drizzled over, I had high expectations. Maybe too high.
They should just sell the cream in tubs, I'd buy until I died days later from a heart attack.
I am always up for a tasty snack just as you are. I would appreciate if that if you did bring them in to give me one. I will definitely try them because I do like cookies especially ones that sound as tasty as this one. When I read the description in your blog I had to post on this because it sounded so good. I am looking forward to trying one.
Post a Comment