This Blog
- Spencer
- This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Pro-Hormones
I've been reading up on some supplement called pro-hormones, and I've been wondering if anyone knew anyone on such supplement. I am very interested specifically in one called P6 Black, it is a mix of different compounds used to create testosterone; while is is only a few molecules from a steriod. I have heard many outstanding results from this supplement, I am just looking for some feedback on anyone on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
First of all, P6 Black is an illegal drug because it is a pro-hormone. I don't recommend taking this, you never know what the side effects will do to you in your future. I personally have done research on it in the past and decided that it wouldn't be a good idea: it is for one illegal, and second of all I couldn't find any background information on side effects or anything. Sure it will increase your size by a large amount, but its banned for a reason. Once again, I don't recommend taking it.
Thanks RJ, but you still lack the Logos in your argument.
To clear up some confusion pro-hormones are not illegal that’s why they are not classified as steroids. Also you can buy P6 in most drug stores as long as you are 18 and has been noted for being one of the best supplements to take for muscle growth mainly because it has an estrogen blocker to keep your hormones in check. Yes it does bring your testosterone levels up high heights but if used correctly will only have unhealthy effects after the third cycle (in most cases).
Post a Comment