This Blog

My photo
This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Nissan GT-R (The American Skyline)

I along with what I would hope to be many others, are car crazed. I know it seems unrealistic for many of us, but the release of one of the greatest and well built cars has come to America. I am talking about the Nissan GT-R. At the shy price of around 75k to 100k it does not come easy to a few, but for this price, you are receiving a car worthy of being called a luxury car. Reaching the speeds of 60mph in 3.2 seconds, it is as fast as a Ferrari 360 Spyder, even faster than a Lamborghini Gallardo. I'm not saying it is cheap, but if your father/mother is looking for a speed demon, I would have them look into this well priced in relation to performance vehicle.

No comments: