This Blog

My photo
This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Workin' Out

I, along with my other fellow men, work out at least 3-5 times a week. I am hoping your not looking at that statement with a negative grin. If you are, I suggest that you stop your actions on this computer and hit the gym. If you are new at this, I would suggest to start with the basic Push-Up and crunches. To start off a day, why not try this simple, yet intense body workout.
Not to mention, I have found a FREE, yes FREE downloadable workout technique booklet.
  1. Push-Ups-20x3 (You might not be able to finish, but finish it out strong or until failure)
  2. Crunches-20x3 (I would hope you are able to finish, if not, go to failure)
  3. Leg-Lifts-10x2 (These are difficult, lower the reps if necessary)
  4. Diamond Push-Ups- [As many as possible]x3
  5. Repeat Exercise of Choice x 3

Try doing these in a cycling order, Push-Ups then Crunched, then Leg-Lifts, etc.
Space each exercise at least 30seconds to 1 minute apart and constantly drink water.

Goodluck for the test run, comments are always appreciated.

1 comment:

RJ said...

Spencer, you define the word the "Man." Lets start there. I will definitely take your advice in the working out field and try it out and see how it goes. I prefer to go to the gym and get big rather than do like 20 pushups, but thats alright. Im kidding. Thanks for the advice and give me a call if you want to go to the gym sometime dude.