Alright alright, I know it is a shy subject for some of us, but video games are a part of a mans down-time life. The release of the very anticipated game, Fable II can and will provide many hours of enjoyment to the video game inclined. The basis for this RPG (Role Playing Game) is the classis Hero/Villain but there is a twist, it uses the cause and effect system. Throughout the game each decision one makes, effects the world around them. (i.e. If you decide to kill someone and they have a quest, the quest deletes itself, not existing anymore.) The game creates a real-life experience through the use of favor/distaste, evil/good and attractivness/disatisfaction; not including the mythical creatures and . Each action one makes through the game creates a reaction. It gives the sense of controlling power. IGN, a reputable gaming company reviewer gave the game a 8.8 out of 10. In my opinion, I would give it a 9 out of 10.
If anyone has the game currently, I would love some feedback on the game, what do you think is good?
This Blog
- Spencer
- This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fable, one of the most memorable games of my life, and now its sequal has just hit stores. I have heard many call it amazing, worth while, and one rare opinion call it terrible. In my eyes though,the game can only be describe in a common teenage word "SICK". The story was perfect offering new content making you wanting to play more, along with the cause and effect system effecting all secondary aspects of the game even your quests. In my mind Fable 2 did not reach the height of Fable but it was still satisfying on all levels and i agree with your rating 9 out of 10
I must say, I believe that this blog is making me a stronger, better man. The pamphlet you put up on working out was pretty interesting, I learned a few new back workouts. Also, your post on the pick-up line was quite entertaining, and I can't wait to see it in action.
As for fable II, underneath this coarse, rough, burly manly shell of mine, I too carry nerdiness. I have not yet indulged myself in the pleasure known as Fable II, but I can't wait. I didn't play Fable, but everything I heard about it was positive. I'm eager to pick it up, and perhaps have a child by your wife.
I played Fable.One of the best games i have ever played.I definatly enjoy the decision making included in the game.It gave me hours upon hours of entertainment.I have yet to play the sequel because im saving money instead of spending so i dont know if i will ever play it.Im sure this game will make many gamers happy because many of the problems from the original are now fixed.
Post a Comment