This Blog

My photo
This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Numero Uno

As the guide for the obscured mind to Man-ly hood, I feel it is my duty to help those who need it. The following posts will differ depending on the main idea of the week, if I so choose to have one. Please feel free to contact me with any disclosed information about ANY personal problems. You can always reach me at sbom2291@gmail.com


-Spencer

3 comments:

Harrison said...

Spencer,

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
a question popped into my head. Since my youth I have pondered...

Do blondes really have more fun?

I was a blonde child, but over time my hair darkened to the brown that it is now. Somewhere inside me there is a hole, where my blondeness used to reside. So I ask, am I missing out on life by not being blonde still? Surely an expert such as your self could lend some assistance.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving your email address. Now I have someone to talk to about my Man problems....

Spencer said...

Harrison,

I too had the midlife hair color change, I was blonde, currently I am browny and I'm am sure the rule of "Blondes have more fun" is strickly for the race of females.