This Blog
- Spencer
- This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
My Brothers Friends
I have been in annoyance for the past 3 hours as my brothers insolent friends argue about some game on the computer, I believe it is the mind controlling game WoW. I don't see the point in playing such a mindless game as it takes over one's life. I am coming close to pulling out their plug and just laughing, but I am not that mean. If anyone has a sibling, DO NOT let them play WoW, they will become possessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WoW controlled a year of my life...
Yes, sad to say, all of 8th grade (summer included) was dictated by the going on's of World of Warcraft. It's like having a drug addiction. Back then I didn't know it was the scourge of the earth, but now I have come to my senses, and I know that I am a better, stronger man for coming out of it. I still know several people who play, and urge them into rehabilitation clinics.
Post a Comment