This Blog

My photo
This blog is designed to give common info to the public, along with some tid-bits for the men. Girls don't be shy, you can post too.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Last Blog Posting!

Well, we have had a great time throughout Mrs. Stoklosa's class, and these Blog postings gave me a great experience. I don't know of any teacher who can incorporate so many different technological aspects to a class. (I doubt computer class does as much as us) I'm happy that I had her as my teacher and actually learned things in English class which will help me in the future. Not just in college, but different points in which will better me in my future job plans. Thank you Mrs. Stoklosa.

3 comments:

Johnny Martinez said...

Completely agree, Mrs.Stoklosa has opened my mind and tought me to think for myself by questioning the world around me. I used to think that the world was a simple place but it really isn't and she has helped me grasp my life and all the loose thoughts that have always lingered in the emptyness of the unknown because now I know how to discover the unknown. And Thank God we don't have to do anymore postings following today, almost forgot about this one!

Danico said...

Definitely man, there's more technology in this class than in any computers class in this school! At least it's a lot more interesting than what they actually teach in computer class. Mrs. Stoklosa is not a typical teacher, and typical teachers are boring. You never really know what she's going to come up with ever. And i guess that's a good thing!

TStok said...

You are quite welcome! Come back and visit every once in a while.